Nose surgery is not only done for cosmetic reasons. Many people have difficulty breathing, nosebleeds, and pain due to a deviated septum or other obstruction inside the nose. These are often the result of a nasal fracture or other trauma. Strictly speaking, straightening and repositioning your nasal septum in the middle of your nose is referred to as a septoplasty. Rhinoplasty, on the other hand, is performed for the purpose of aesthetically enhancing the nose. Oftentimes there is an overlap, in which case the correct term is septorhinoplasty – a combination of rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedures to reshape the nose.
Whether you are considering plastic surgery for cosmetic or functional reasons, you want to be sure that the result will be worth it. We have put together a gallery of nose surgery before and after photos that represent a cross-section of patients of varying age, gender, nasal shape, and ethnic background.
Why Choose Dr. Wolf for Nose Surgery
Selecting your surgeon based only on the before and after photos of plastic nose surgery is never a good practice. You also want to know how qualified and experienced your plastic surgeon is.
Dr. Wolf’s qualifications and accreditations:
- Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Residency in Head/Neck surgery at Tulane University in New Orleans.
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
- Board certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Member of the American Medical Association, Sigma XI Honorary Scientific Society, Florida Medical Society, and Dade County Medical Society.
In addition to all this, Dr. Wolf is well-respected as a consultant for television, radio, and print media. Dr. Wolf also volunteers his 20 years’ experience to victims of domestic violence.